Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Boise



I deadheaded on Southwest to Boise last night. Both flights were packed, as usual. We stay at a boutique hotel in downtown Boise that is very nice. The hotel staff recommended Goldy's for breakfast today so I walked over this morning. There was a 15 minute wait, even at 10:00, so I sat in the sun and read the paper. My meal was excellent, and I felt the need to walk off some of the calories. One of the places I walked by had four street-light looking things that were motion activated percussion music players. The video is me walking by them. Sorry it's sideways...none of the video rotator programs do the audio justice! Make sure you turn up the volume.
Tonight, I fly to Casper and then Memphis, turning to Flint Michigan. WooHoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment